Attorney Raymond offers a free initial consultation* so that you can explain your issues to him and learn what he can do for you, risk free. Regardless of whether you hire Attorney Raymond or not, the information you provide during your consultation is private and confidential.
Although not necessary, it would be useful if you would bring with you to the initial consultation copies of the following documents, if available:
- Your most recent pay stub.
- Your last 3 years of U.S. Individual Income Tax Returns
- Any existing court orders concerning your financial rights/obligations
- Any financial affidavits that you have ever filed with any court
Child Custody Matters
- Any existing court orders concerning custody/access of your children
- Recent correspondence between you and the other parent of your children concerning any ongoing dispute
- Any documents/photos you may have concerning any allegations of abuse/neglect of your children
If you believe that it would benefit you for Attorney Raymond to review any other documents during your initial consultation, please bring those documents with you.
* The information provided during a free initial consultation will be limited to general legal information , not specific legal advice. Attorney Raymond does offer consultations in which specific legal advice can be provided, the cost for which is typically $300.